In the past, fitness enthusiasts had to rely heavily on coaches, books, or their physical condition to tell them how hard to practice and when to back off. Not anymore! Today there are high-tech fitness equipments that offer monitoring performance feedback enabling ordinary people to reach new heights with their workouts. Fitness equipment can also be compatible, user-friendly, and resourceful.
Some of these fitness gadgets include special rowing machines for swimmers, automatic push carts and segway for golfers, personal tennis ball machines and new technology tennis rackets for tennis instructors and players, yoga sandals, ski gadgets, and various other gym equipments.
For people who yearn for a happening day in the snow-laden slopes, the latest ski gadgets are a blessing. These ski gadgets include:
- Retractable Ski Pass Holder: This handy ski pass holder can be attached to your pant or jacket. It lets you reel out the pass so that personnel monitoring the lift lines can easily scan it. The cord in this ski pass holder extends up to 32 inches and snaps back automatically as soon as you release the pass.
- Electronic Optic Ski Goggles: Most skiers spend a lot of time taking off their goggles because the goggles simply cannot adjust to the light changes. The electronic optic ski goggles have a button, which on touch electronically adjusts the lenses from light to dark or vice-versa. This facilitates skiers to wear the same pair of goggles for day and night skiing.
- K2 Moxie Helmets: These helmets are specially suited for girls due to the fact that they come with a built-in “pony port” to let your hair hang out in the back. In addition, these helmets include Active Matrix ventilation, an easy-fit system, stow-away integrated posts for helmet/goggle systems, a washable lining, and 2-season removable ear liners.
- GPS enabled 2-way Radios: These radios let you talk with friends and family members on the slope. In addition, the built-in screen also allows you to locate them making it easy for you to get back to your friends and family members.
- Padded Pants for Snowboarders: This is ideal when you plan to spend a lot of time in the snow. There can be times when you have a reasonably rough landing that can spoil your day. By wearing these padded snowboard shorts beneath your pants, you can avoid getting hurt in those rough landings.
All this and many more modern ski gadgets ensure that your holiday or weekend in the snow is as exciting and safe as ever.